Thursday, June 26, 2008

Our Father's Day ;-)



After years of saying we were going to do it.... We finally bought a hammock to go with our stand. The original hammock died forever ago...and we've just had this stand sitting in the back yard. SO for Father's Day we let Daddy pick out a new hammock! ;-) And now our stand is no longer a piece of "modern art" in the backyard ;-)

We love you daddy!!!!! Hope you are enjoying having your hammock again ;-)




Cache would get in if she could. ;-) But she still enjoys the hammock...it brings us down to her level!



Bella getting her webkinz in the shot: lol






Bella showing off her kids play "make up" she got at her bday a while back.



Kobi remarked on the fact that Bella always has some tatoo on her face or make up or whatever when we go to snap family pictures ;-) lol I could photoshop this off of course... but I think this captures Bella perfectly ;-)



Bella hamming it up with her mouse.







1 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh these are so great! I sure miss u guys!
I never see pictures of you two! I love seeing Kobi! ( Hi Kobi!) I know its Father's day...but where r u?
Love you guys! :))

 
Template by suckmylolly.com