Wednesday, May 28, 2008

End of School Year Celebration Trip




The kid's school had a fun field trip at one of our favorite area parks today! Skylar said he might be "a little embarrassed" if I came while his grade was there... LOL! SO I went up for Bella's 2 hour block armed with my camera ;-)


























Cross your fingers she makes to bedtime tonight! lol They should all be good and WORN OUT!! ;-) Only 6 more days to go!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

How fun! She looks like she had a great year! Can you believe school is over? IT feels like it just started!
Ours is over on the 10th!
Those are awesome pictures!

Candi said...

I know! I was just going through old pics of last yr and the start of the school year...so sad! lol
How is my baby almost a 1st grader!!!!!

 
Template by suckmylolly.com