I've always called him that...
but boy he's really getting there! ;-) He's growing
up so fast... 4th grade is a social explosion!!! We are very proud
of the young "man" he is blossoming into ;-) Do men blossom??? hmmm I think so!
Here is the face he makes when I mention his girlfriend in an
attempt to loosen him up ;-) lol
and then as I'd hoped...he breaks a smile for mom.
I told him I sure know
which buttons to press. LOL

They really do grow up so fast!
And because she's always trying to be included in the action...hee
Weed?
14 years ago
4 comments:
Oh he has grown so much since we moved away! He is so cute. :
What grade is he going into? Is is 4th, you said?
He's a fifth grader next yr!!! so big!
AAAHHH! No, no.. he cant be that big! Wow! We are old Candi!
sadly we are! lol
Post a Comment