Friday, September 19, 2008

Bella's Locust Home



You may get the idea that she's all princess... but don't be fooled by those dimples and bows! Bella really enjoys bugs and critters.

She's been working on a locust exoskeleton collection all summer. She has close to 20. lol At first they all hung out in a planter on the front porch in a "tea party" setting she made for them. LOL



I wish I'd snapped a pic of that before they all moved into their new home on the side yard. ;-)



This luxury home is complete with a locust sized hammock and shade garden. She's trying now to perfect the mini pond. LOL She ran out before school this morning to tweek some stuff... which ended in a major tantrum when it was time to load up and go to school! lol I had to tear her away... apparently when you are 6 it's inconcievable that no one would come to your home during the day to see your fabulous creation. LOL She'll be back at it this afternoon I am sure ;-)



5 comments:

alyak23 said...

Just like her Aunt Kayla LOL! Tell her I love it :o)

Jennifer said...

This is so cool! I used to collect these too! In fact I still love it when it's summer and I can hear them outside when I'm going to sleep.

Go Bella!

Candi said...

I dunno sis... I think she may be better at it then we were... LOL

alyak23 said...

She's def more accomodating than we were!

Dan said...

Thanks for your visit to my blog. Your daughter is a real q-t-pie. Also that looks like an awesome project.

 
Template by suckmylolly.com