Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lunch With Miss B




I had lunch again with Bella yesterday. She's been having a hard time adjusting to
life in the 1st grade.

When she started kindergraten last year it wasn't very stressful to her I think because she had a teacher she already knew well. Mrs. Freshcoln was Skylar's teacher 2 years in a row... so she has known Bella since B was 2!! Mrs. Freshcoln is a LOT like me personality wise too...so she really felt right at home with her.

This year her teacher is a stranger...and the capricorn in her is freaking out. ;-)

SO She's been clingy and bawling a lot at home. And begging for lunch dates. ;-)
I talked to her teacher about it this week and she's been watching out for her because she hadn't been able to tell she was struggling... Bella puts on a brave face for such an emotional little person ;-) I can already tell an improvement in her happiness level... so thank God for great teachers ;-)

SO onto lunch pictures:

She invited her friend Jocelyn to join us in the VIP section ;-)



Jocelyn was in her Kindergarten class too ;-)



Let me tell you... Miss J can TALK! She's the only person I've ever seen than can
talk over Bella! lol AND She is a firecracker... I'm praying for her parents after listening to her yesterday LOLOL She's adorable too! T-R-O-U-B-L-E! heehee


Here is Bella eating her cake first ;-) That's my girl! Lol
(she did eat everything including her fish sandwhich! lol)





Here is Bella showing off her muscles as proof of her work out efforts after
Jocelyn announced that she works out all the time. heehee





And here she is filled with cake ;-)



She seemed very happy and upbeat...and cute as a button! ;-)

Now Skylar is wanting me to come up and have lunch with him and his girlfriend!!! lol Should be interesting ;-)

To Be Continued...

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com